Hooray we’re opening again!
But with some things to take in consideration due to COVID-19.
To sum it up:
- Make sure you can answer all questions from the health checklist with a “NO”.
- Always book your training spot online. Whether this is through our own website, OneFit or ClassPass
- For the ART Boxing, Bagtraining and Boksfit classes bring your own gear like, gloves, wraps and shin guards.
- Change at home cause our dressing room is too small to apply the 1,5m distance to one and another
- Wash hands before entering the mat and after.
- Toilets are accesible.
As for the Health check list, if you can answer all questions negative, come and book that training session!
– Did you have one or more of the following symptoms in the past 24 hours ? Coughing, symptoms of a cold, fever, shortness of breath, loss of taste and smell
– Does someone in your household have a fever and/or shortness of breath?Have you had a novel coronavirusinfection?
(Labtest in the past 7 days)?
– Does someone in your family or household have a COVID-19 infection, and have you had contact with them in the past 14 days while they still had problems?
– Are you in quarantaine because you have had direct contact with someone with a confirmed COVID-19 infection?