Resilience training is learning how to empower yourself mentally and physically so that you can act appropriately in case of transgressive behaviour.
Martial arts exercises are used as a means.
- Know what is transgressive behavior and how does it relate to you?
- Want to improve self-confidence?
A resilience course can help you improve you confidence and self-esteem by teaching you how to stand up for yourselves and how to handle difficult situations.
- Want to have better communication skills? Proper resilience training can help develop effective communication skills, making you better able to express your thoughts and feelings and better listen to others.
- Want to learn how to manage stress? A resilience course can teach you how to deal with stressful situations and how to regulate your emotions. This can help reduce stress and anxiety.
- Want to coping better with transgressive behaviour: A resilience course can help you deal with transgressive behaviour, both at school and at work.
In short, taking a resilience course can help develop different skills and strategies that can contribute to better mental and physical health, and the ability to deal with challenging situations in a positive way.
Experiential learning:We use exercises, games and methods from martial arts to let you experience what works and what doesn’t. So not just talking but foremost lots of doing.
Depending on the topics, you may be given a homework assignment in preparation for next sessions.
Topics to be covered:
- Breathing, voice power
- Sight, eye contact
- Stand firm
- Communication and Confrontation
- 4 elements
- Own power and intuition
A maximum of 10 participants, so that there is sufficient space for personal attention.
Weekly. 5 sessions 1,5 hours
Where:The JYM Movement, Haarlemmer Houttuinen 519, 1013 GM Amsterdam
Next course starts March 24, 203. Register here: https://www.eversports.nl/widget/w/0r3ZKC?event=506355&type=course